Dear Ravello Systems user,
Please be advised of the upcoming required Ravello service maintenance.
The maintenance is scheduled for Saturday, Sep 3, 2016, 17.00 UTC – 18.00 UTC. (1 hour maintenance window)
Impact of the maintenance:
During the maintenance window, there will be a service outage period of up to 20 minutes during which it will not be possible to access Ravello service via UI or API, therefore, the following actions will not be available:
· Ravello management console
· Logging In to Ravello management console
· Publishing new applications
· Updating applications
· Starting VMs in existing applications
· Retrieving application details (or any API access to Ravello service endpoint)
Nonetheless, during the outage, existing running application VMs on the network can be accessed using IP/FQDN as usual, and internal application network connectivity will not be affected.
For any inquiries regarding this maintenance, please contact support from our help center https://support.ravellosystems.com