This maintenance has been cancelled due to unexpected reasons and will be re-scheduled.
We will update once a new scheduling has been set.
Posted 11 months ago. Feb 24, 2018 - 08:24 UTC
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted 11 months ago. Feb 24, 2018 - 05:00 UTC
Please be advised that Ravello Systems will be performing service maintenance for the Public IP service. The maintenance is scheduled for Saturday, February 24, 2018, between 05:00 AM – 13:00 PM, UTC.
The maintenance will partially affect some running applications (see detailed description below).
In order to completely avoid the impact, please apply the suggested changes in the mitigation section below.
Impact on Running Applications:
The maintenance will only affect applications that use the "Globally Available" US-East IP locations.
All other running applications will not be impacted.
How to determine if your application is using such IP:
IPs from the following ranges will be affected:
220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
- In case your application is using a public/elastic IP from a different range - it should NOT be affected.
During this 8 hour window of maintenance, VMs in affected applications may experience network connectivity issues:
- It will not be possible to access VMs over Public IP addresses.
- Outbound access from VMs to the Internet will not be available.
- Attempts to perform the following operations will fail:
+Publishing new applications/VMs with Elastic IP addresses from the "Globally-Available (US-East)" locations.
+Starting VMs in those applications.
Nonetheless, during the outage:
- Internal application communication (LAN) will be available using internal IP addresses/hostnames.
- Console access to VMs will be available.
- Other Elastic IP address locations will NOT be affected.
It is possible to completely avoid the impact of the planned maintenance by taking one of the following measures:
- You may avoid using Elastic IPs from the "Globally available (US-East)" location.
- You may change the external access mode on all NICs in applications to Port-Forwarding for the duration of the maintenance.